Hello, I am Sarah. I’m an 18 year old student from Norfolk, England. I tend to write about my passions, which include most things pre-1980’s. This includes music, fashion and general culture. However, many of my posts are also exploring my experiences of mental illness, mainly posting about Anxiety and my journey towards self-love. I believe self-love and feeling content with oneself is the most important aspect in anyone’s life.
Here’s a few random facts about me:
- I adore art. It’s always owned my heart. I love to paint and sketch, mainly portraits.
- I’m a die-hard Beatles fan, if you hadn’t figured that out already.
- I take English Literature, History and Media at college.
- I’ve always wanted to work in the Media industry, so I can put my creative talents to use! Earning money from something you love is just the most wonderful thing.
- I’m obsessed with programmes about moving house and home renovations. I’d rather have my feet up on the sofa, sipping tea, and watching Escape to the Country on a Friday night, than be out partying.
- I’m a wannabe Parisian.
- My family are from all over the place. The past 3 or 4 generations of my family have all married foreigners and settled elsewhere. My mother is South African, marrying my English father. Perhaps this is the reason why I have a profound fascination in other cultures and love to travel!
- Despite this, I’m a country gal. My ideal is to settle in the countryside once my fair share of travelling has ended. I like the isolation it offers.
- I love garlic bread. I mean, c’mon, who doesn’t?
I hope this list has helped you get to know me.
If you wish to contact me:
Twitter: @thebeatIes_ (that’s a capital i not L)
Instagram: @sarah.rigbyy or @23.05.15